Sunday, June 24, 2007

 

Stages 4 and 5

The Wall.


Stage 4 downtown criterium the streets were lined with people banging on the fences. that was super cool, nothing exciting happened I just sat in waiting for Saturday and Sunday's hard stages.

Stage 5 The winds were in my favor today, The crosswinds weren't strong enough to blow the race apart which left the race to be won or lost on the circuit with the wall on it. Lap 1 I'm in a top 40 spot riders start to get blown on the hill. I'm weaving in and out of them come over the in a top 30 spot. Lap 2 White jersey young rider is going backwards as his teammate tries to push him along up the hill. Lap 3 more riders popped the lead group is trimmed to less then 30. Lap 4 I got gapped off over the top of the climb, but I only ended up losing 28 seconds.


I will do my best to take over the young riders jersey or at least move into 2nd in the competition today.

Comments:
Good race Matt, it's hell out there.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

QVC
Free Web Counters
QVC