Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

stages 4 and 5


stage 4 time trail with climbing wheels no aero bars I didnt stand much of a chance 78th or something on the stage.


stage 5 mt nebo. Hardest climb i've ever done 18% grade for 3 miles. We worked early in the stage to try and protect Aaron keep him up at the front and keep people from cutting him off a crash at the wrong time wouldnt be good for his GC. 10k away from the finishing climb there was a crash in the center of the bunch by going completely sideways shooving some guy who was falling into me the other way then going into a ditch bunny hopping back onto the road I managed to avoid the wreck. I had to chase back on for a few kilometers. I tried to move up to help aaron into the climb, but i'd get within a few riders of him and a giant swarm would sent me back 20 places. I rode tempo up the climb and finished 44th on the stage and 49th on GC. Aaron ended up 3rd on GC.

Comments:
Nice job dude, especially your mad skillz avoiding the crash carnage! Great job to the whole Rubicon squad. Good luck at Mt Hood!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

QVC
Free Web Counters
QVC