Monday, April 16, 2007

 

Mt. Larch

I went out today with full intentions of just going on a recovery ride. My legs had other plans sometimes they have a mind of there own. I ended up riding along the river for a good 35 miles to the base of Mt. Larch a good 14 mile climb to the top the last 4 miles are still blocked off do to snow. I felt really good going up it really relaxed ticking over a quick cadence. 3 weeks ago I first rode this climb and was gasping for air in the 39-23. I was ticking over the 39-17 with no problems at all. Did I mention it was raining? Just another day in Oregon. I didn't bring gloves so the ride down the mountain at 45 mph was a brutal one I could barely grab the brakes by the bottem.

Tommarow is the cicuit race at the track maybe I'll have a shot to win it since Even and Doug are at Tour of Goergia. Doug got 2nd in todays stage. Mad Props to him.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

QVC
Free Web Counters
QVC