Thursday, October 19, 2006

 

Back to the Grind

Monday morning was like waking up with a hangover, but I had Sal to train with this guy is amazing always eager to ride it helps keep me pumped up. It was drizzling slightly so we kept it close to shelter, with some hill runs out at petrified springs. We got done with that at 7:30 still a lil early to go get some breakfast. So Sal had a pretty sweet plan for us to throw on some running shoes and hit the indoor running track up for about 3 miles of running. Later that day I headed to the gym for some computrainer work it was just supposed to be an easy spin scan day, but it turned into a hard 25 mile practice tt.

I couldn't even walk Tuesday morning, I dragged myself to my bike for and hour ride. I got to work Tuesday night. For those of you who don't know I work 3rd shift at Kohls un loading trucks.

Wensday after work at 6 Sal and I hooked up for another ride. We flew down across the border to Illinois for a fast 40 mile ride averaging 25 mph.

I took a Day off the bike to recover for the weekend. I'm looking at racing the Whitewater cyclocross race, and Cam Rock. It looks like Cam rock has a pretty good payout so there should be some stiff competition.


G is for Gangsta

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

QVC
Free Web Counters
QVC